Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• Effective 6/22/21 Masks are no longer mandated. If you feel more comfortable with your therapist wearing a mask you may request this at the onset of your appointment.
• Teletherapy services are available upon request (it is your responsibility to verify insurance coverage for telehealth).
• I maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
• If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 it is still required that you call to reschedule your appointment (or move to telehealth) till you are no longer showing symptoms or 10 days after known exposure.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Michigan and have been working with clients of all ages since 2013. I provide confidential counseling to individuals of all ages, who are going through various life challenges varying from trauma, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and personality disorders.
I utilize a strengths based approach in counseling tailored to individual needs, using approaches including: play therapy (for children), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Dialectal Behavioral Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Structural Family Therapy.
As a Mental Health Therapist I am trained to work with clients who have mild to moderate mental health concerns including individuals suffering with life transitions, grief and/or loss, anxiety and/or depression.
I believe that everybody can benefit from counseling at some point during their lifespan. As a therapist my role is to help clients reach their full potential by helping them to set and achieve obtainable goals to fulfill their potential towards happiness and well-being.
Membership: American Counseling Association
Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Certifications: Child and Adolescent Trauma Professional
Education: Master in Mental Health Counseling, Capella University 2015
Phone: 906-282-3130 Fax: 906-323-4215