Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• Effective 6/22/21 Masks are no longer mandated. If you feel more comfortable with your therapist wearing a mask you may request this at the onset of your appointment.
• Teletherapy services are available upon request (it is your responsibility to verify insurance coverage for telehealth).
• I maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
• If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 it is still required that you call to reschedule your appointment (or move to telehealth) till you are no longer showing symptoms or 10 days after known exposure.
HIPAA compliant therapy Face to Face Sessions in Ishpeming or Republic, MI
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Michigan and have been working with clients of all ages since 2013. I provide confidential counseling to individuals of all ages, who are going through various life challenges varying from trauma, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and personality disorders.
I utilize a strengths based approach in counseling tailored to individual needs, using approaches including: play therapy (for children), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Dialectal Behavioral Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Structural Family Therapy.
As a Mental Health Therapist I am trained to work with clients who have mild to moderate mental health concerns including individuals suffering with life transitions, grief and/or loss, anxiety and/or depression.
I believe that everybody can benefit from counseling at some point during their lifespan. As a therapist my role is to help clients reach their full potential by helping them to set and achieve obtainable goals to fulfill their potential towards happiness and well-being.
Membership: American Counseling Association
Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Certifications: Child and Adolescent Trauma Professional
Education: Master in Mental Health Counseling, Capella University 2015
Phone: 906-282-3130 Fax: 906-323-4215